Apartments BarboskaBarbariga - Istria

price from € 30 per night
Detailed description

Apartments Barboska are located on the west coast of the Istrian peninsula in a quiet small village Betiga, 25 km north of Pula. The house is 5 minutes away from the nearest beach by car, about 1200 m. In the immediate vicinity of 100 m there are 3 local restaurants that serve local traditional Istrian cuisine. Families with children recommend a visit to the Paleo dinosaur park is only 3 km away from our accommodation. The apartments have a large garden consisting of: yard, private parking, outdoor pool 10x5 m, private tennis court, grass badminton and / or volleyball court, outdoor and indoor barbecue, tranpolin for children, free wireless internet that covers the whole house, table for billiards, table tennis, darts and board games. The facility is located away from traffic and tourist crowds. It is surrounded by natural vegetation typical of the Istrian climate along promenades and bike paths, which makes our facility an ideal place for a pleasant relaxing holiday with family and friends.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Check in: 3:00 pm Check out: 10:00 am 20% advance payment is made in advance to the bank account, the remaining 80% on the first day of arrival Cash Eur / Kuna. Tourist tax is included in the price. Final cleaning is not included in the price and depends on the size of the apartment.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the date of arrival, we refund 100% of the advance payment (less bank fees).
Distances
  • Sea: 1.2 km
  • Beach: 1.2 km
  • Downtown: 800 m
  • Groceries: 600 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 13 km
  • Pharmacy: 13 km
  • Bank: 13 km
  • Post office: 13 km
  • Gas station: 13 km
  • Bus station: 30 km
  • Train station: 30 km
  • Airport: 35 km
  • Marina: 25 km
  • Disco club: 25 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
If desired, we can offer breakfast service, mini bar and laundry.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Barboska
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Romina Bilić
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian,
More about the owner

Greeting! We are the Bilic family! We live in Pula and are 25 km away from our accommodation. We are glad to welcome you and wish you a pleasant and unforgettable stay in our accommodation.