Apartments SlavicaPag Bošana - Croatian Islands

price from € 45 per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Pag Bošana and Croatian Islands region!
Detailed description

The newly furnished Slavica apartments are located in the most beautiful in the area of Bošana, with lots of greenery and only 90 meters from the shore, with a beautiful view of the bay - Paška bay, and further to the Zrce bay and the Velebit gorge. Apartments have their own furnished terraces and an outdoor shower. to the town of Pag is about 3 minutes by car, which is very interesting in architecture, and is world famous for Pagan lace, cheese and Pag salt. About 20 km from Bošana there is the biggest fun on the Adriatic Zrce !. Apartments in Bošani are an ideal place for family tourism. On request can be rented whole house!

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Advance payment 20%, payable upon reservation, and the rest 80% upon arrival in apartments Slavica. In the price of the apartment is included the tourist tax.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 90 m
  • Beach: 90 m
  • Downtown: 3 km
  • Groceries: 1.3 km
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 3 km
  • Pharmacy: 3 km
  • Bank: 3 km
  • Post office: 3 km
  • Gas station: 3 km
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Train station: 55 km
  • Airport: 65 km
  • Marina: 3 km
  • Sport activities: 3 km
  • Disco club: 3 km
  • National park: 65 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
The price includes welcome drink, with figs. Possibility of organizing excursions on the island of Pag and cities such as Zadar, Šibenik, Split, ...
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Slavica
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Matic Paska Advertising since 2012
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Slovene,