Apartment Bona DeaČiovo Okrug Gornji - Croatian Islands

price from € 69 per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Čiovo Okrug Gornji and Croatian Islands region!
Detailed description

Apartment Bona Dea is located in Okrug Gornji (Trogir and Split area), 400m far from the beach Area: 55 m2 65 m2 terrace The accommodation is new and fully equipped and the main features are: • 2 bedrooms • Number of main beds: 4 • Number of extra beds: 2 • Room 1: Double bed • Room 2: Double bed • Living room: Sofa bed for 2 persons • 1 bathroom: Shower, Washing machine, Hair dryer • 1 Kitchen: Dishes, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Kettle • Dining Room: Table and chairs •Living room • 1 private terrace 65m2 overlooking the sea and beach of Copacabana • Terrace equipment: Table and chairs, Umbrella, Natural shade, Deckchairs Equipment: TV SAT, Air condition (living room), Free Internet access, Iron, Cot-on request, Towels, Bed linen, Change towels, Bed linen change Outdoor facilities: Jacuzzi 20m2 (shared), Garden, Outdoor barbecue, Private parking (no extra charge)

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
To book, you will need to deposit a deposit of 30% on our bank account and the remaining 70% will be paid directly upon arrival in the apartment in cash. After confirming the re-reservation, we will send you all the details necessary to deposit the deposit and after the deposit is registered in the account we send our written confirmation of reservation with all necessary details.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 400 m
  • Beach: 400 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Post office: 300 m
  • Airport: 10 km
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Extra offer
• Environment suitable for children • Pets are allowed on request • Possibility to rent boats
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Bona Dea
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Tomislav Čupić Advertising since 2018
Croatian, English, German, Italian,