Apartments CapitisHvar - Croatian Islands

price from € 50 per night
Detailed description

New luxury suites are located in the heart of the old town center in a very quiet environment. Completely and modernly equipped. The town center is only a 2-3 minute walk away, as well as nearby shops, cafes, restaurants, clubs, etc. The nearest beach is only 10 minutes walk from the apartments themselves. Luxury apartments 1 and 2 have a shared terrace and swimming pool. From the terrace extends a beautiful view of the fortress and city center. They are categorized as 4-star apartments. The studio apartment has no pool or terrace. It is categorized as a 3-star apartment. Parking place is available on request.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Payment is made in cash upon arrival. Please note that the facility does not receive credit cards but just cash. In order to confirm the reservation, the guest is obliged to pay 40% of the total price on the account to be received in the message when deciding to reserve the selected accommodation. In case of cancellation of the reservation the amount is retained. The remaining 60% is charged on the day of arrival of the guest. Upon arrival, a deposit amount of 300 Euro will be taken in case of damage to the building. It is fully refunded on the day of the guest's departure if the damage is not made to the same. It is solely received in cash only. Time of guest arrival: 14 - 2:00 h, time of departure: 4: 30-10 h (in case of late departure, guests are charged 40 euros per hour)
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 300 m
  • Pharmacy: 200 m
  • Bus station: 100 m
  • Disco club: 100 m
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Capitis
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Marina Vajagić Advertising since 2018
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

My name is Marina Vajagić. I am 27 years old. I am a very bright and communicative person. I live in Hvar and look forward to welcoming one of you and making your stay even more enjoyable! :)