If we leave our apartments, rooms or vacation houses in Pučišća on Brač out of the deep ravine in the mainland where they are settled, and take the left bank of the bay, we`ll find St. Nicolas Cape and the Lighthouse in Pucisca on Brač. A romantic stroll along the sea, through the stone alleys of one of the most beautiful places in Europe, leaves no one indifferent. The squares and stairs, the streets and the docks, Pučišća are all of stone, due to the centuries-old stone shaping tradition in the place and on the island, famous for the quality of raw stone materials. The Lighthouse is the same, although it was raised by the Austrians, during their mission of expelling the darkness from the Adriatic coast and introducing security into our waterways. Lighthouse on the Cape of St. Nikolas at the entrance to Pučišća was built in 1882 at the place with St. Nicholas Church. The church was built by locals for the same reason as Austrians were building their lighthouses, to keep the sailors safe on their journey out of the harbor. The Lighthouse consists of a square stone tower and a ground floor house where a lighthouse worker once lived with his family. There is no lighthouse worker anymore, and the Lighthouse is automated - power supply is provided through solar modules. Nevertheless, the Lighthouse has preserved much of the former romance and we visit the place both during a day and night to enjoy the sight of the land lights in the distance and in the dreams about the far offshore adventures of island sailors.