Apartment RayanPag Novalja - Croatian Islands

price from € 50 per night
Detailed description

Apartment in a house with two bathrooms, garden iteras. It is located in the center of Novalja. Very close to the sea and all other amenities: shops, restaurants, cafes, banks and hotels. It has its own private garden. Each room has a separate bathroom and air conditioning. It is very close to public transportation.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The apartment is booked after paying 40% of the total amount. The remaining 60% is payable in cash on arrival. The deposit is 100 euros, which if the apartment is undamaged, will be returned to the guest.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 500 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 10 m
  • Doctor: 1.8 km
  • Pharmacy: 80 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 300 m
  • Gas station: 300 m
  • Bus station: 2 km
  • Train station: 60 km
  • Airport: 60 km
  • Marina: 300 m
  • Sport activities: 1.5 km
  • Disco club: 1.8 km
  • Casino: 300 m
  • National park: 35 km
Beach type
Sandy beach,
Extra offer
Welcome drink is included in the price.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Rayan
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Zdravko Tkalec Advertising since 2016
Croatian, English, Slovene,
More about the owner

Welcome At our facility you will feel comfortable and welcome. We will make sure that you meet your expectations. We are friendly and will provide a homely relationship