Apartments KarlosPag Novalja - Croatian Islands

price from € 40 per night
Detailed description

The facility is located only 2 minutes walk from the beach and 10 minutes from the city center. The house is tucked 10 meters from the road, which contributes to increased peace and quiet, in front of the house is a garden that has a variety of flowers and fruits (figs) that are free to use. For easier showering after the beach, there is a built-in outdoor shower that is available 24/7 and is solar heated. We have 3 parking spaces, 2 of which are covered, if necessary, it is possible to transfer guests from or to the bus station in Novalja. The facility is located just 4 minutes from the nearby exchange office, bakery, cafes, newsagents, restaurants and bus station to Zrce (bus goes every hour). The beach itself stretches for 2 km, all the way to the end of the bay and consists of small pebbles. The nearby larger store is located in the city 10 minutes on foot where you can do your complete shopping and there is a larger store on the outskirts of the city that you can access by car if you plan to buy groceries for several days.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
When booking the apartment, an advance payment of 35% is paid. After paying the advance payment, the reservation is confirmed, and the remaining amount (65%) is paid on the day of arrival at the apartment. The apartments can be entered after 15:00 on the day of arrival, and leave until 10:00 on the day of departure.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 900 m
  • Groceries: 400 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 2 km
  • Pharmacy: 800 m
  • Bank: 900 m
  • Post office: 800 m
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 2 km
  • Marina: 900 m
  • Disco club: 1 km
  • Casino: 900 m
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Karlos
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Karlo Koren
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

I started leasing in 2018, inheriting years of my grandfather’s rental experience. The best moment is when I see my guests come with smiling faces and great desires to explore the island, including the Zrce beach itself, and I try to recommend to the best of my ability that they can have more fun and spend less.