Apartments MaričićNovi Vinodolski - Kvarner

Detailed description

Fully equipped apartments in a detached house with its own entrances and terraces. The property is located in a quiet part of town. Possibility of free use of garden grill-grill. In addition to the possibility of using the climate, additional auxiliary switchgear and baby cot. Free parking as well as Wi-Fi. Ideal for a quiet family vacation.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Reservations of the apartments are made by paying the advance in the amount of 30% of the total contract price on the bank account of the owner of the facility. The remaining contracted portion of 70% is paid by cash on the hands of the owner upon arrival in the apartment. Upon arrival, the guest must submit personal documents (identity card / passport) to the inspecting office and to the tourist office. Entering the guest in the apartment after 2 pm and leaving the apartment for up to 10 hours. When leaving the guest is obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as on arrival. Apartment and equipment need to be cleaned. Otherwise, the cleaning will be charged. For bookings of less than 5 days prices are increased by 30%. Actions: Stay 2 weeks = Discount 5%; Stay 3 weeks = Discount 10%
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 800 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 800 m
  • Pharmacy: 800 m
  • Bank: 800 m
  • Post office: 900 m
  • Gas station: 800 m
  • Bus station: 800 m
  • Airport: 150 km
  • Marina: 1 km
  • Sport activities: 100 m
  • Disco club: 100 m
  • Casino: 100 m
  • National park: 10 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Possibility of renting boats and shorter excursions in the surroundings. Welcome drink??? so of course))
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Maričić
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Zvjezdan Maričić
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Czech,