Apartments Villa LekajPrimošten - Sibenik region

price from € 35 per night
Guest ratings based on 26 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Apartments Villa Lekaj are located in the center of Primosten, near the beach - to the first beach is only 80 meters (2 minutes walk). You can choose between 5 accommodation units of different capacities. The apartments are equipped with air conditioning, wi-fi internet, free parking, kitchen, satellite TV, washing machine ... Supermarket, bakery, pharmacy, ATMs and bank are all located within 100 m from the location of the apartment. The Lekaj family welcomes you!

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
To secure your reservation you need to pay an advance of 20% of the total price of accommodation, and the other 80% you pay upon arrival. Entry (check-in) to the apartments is from 14:00 h, and exit (check-out) is until 10:00 h.
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Cancellation policy
If you cancel your reservation 10 days before your scheduled arrival, I will refund your advance in full.
Distances
  • Sea: 80 m
  • Beach: 80 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 70 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 50 m
  • Bank: 80 m
  • Post office: 50 m
  • Gas station: 200 m
  • Bus station: 50 m
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Villa Lekaj
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 26 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Łódź, Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Villa Lekaj, August 2018
I would recommend!

Rooms in accordance with the offer, clean and nice. The house is located in an ideal place, close to everything, to the beach and to the center of 3 minutes, many shops in the area, a post office and a pharmacy, a road and a bus stop around the corner, which is not a nuisance. I recommend it and if I return to Primosten, I will definitely be in this place.

Recommended for : Active holidays, Elderly people, Families with children, Tourist without car,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Opole, Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Villa Lekaj, May 2018
Cordially, I recommend

This is our second stay in the same house. That probably says a lot. Rooms clean and exactly the same as in the pictures. Very close to ... everything: shop, beach, attractions, promenade, old town, harbor. Owners very nice and helpful. Stay without any problems. I heartily recommend the apartment and Primosten.

Recommended for : Active holidays, Families with children, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Bytom, Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Villa Lekaj, July 2017
I would recommend!

Greatly located apartment close to the old town and the beach. Owner very nice, takes care of every detail. I would recommend!

Recommended for : Active holidays, Nightlife, Families with children, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Show all reviews
David Lekaj Advertising since 2015
Speaks:
Croatian, English,