Apartments Haus DaraPula - Istria

price from € 40 per night
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Completely and modernly equipped 3 apartments in the Dara Holiday House are ideally located in a quiet side street in Pula, only 1, 7 km from the Verudela beach, but also close to the center of Pula. The Verudela beach is only 3-4 minutes away by car. With several beaches, the Verudela peninsula also offers various sports facilities such as tennis, basketball, table tennis, swimming pools. Pula city center bus runs at 10min intervals, while the bus station is only 200m away from the apartments. The apartments are neat and clean, and the balcony with each apartment offers the possibility of having breakfast or wine. Each apartment has its own parking space and separate entrances. A two bedroom apartment with a sleeping room, a fully equipped kitchen with a sofa bed for 2 persons, is ideal for max. 4 persons. Bakeries, a restaurant and a grocery shop are nearby.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
An advance payment of 20% of the agreed price is payable on the reservation and the remaining 80% is paid after check-in. Check-in is 15 h Check-out is until 9h
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 800 m
  • Beach: 1.8 km
  • Downtown: 2 km
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 500 m
  • Pharmacy: 600 m
  • Bus station: 300 m
  • Airport: 10 km
  • Marina: 800 m
  • Sport activities: 500 m
  • Casino: 2 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Included in the price are-residence tax-parking-free internet linens-satellite tv-kitchen appliances (kettle, coffee machine-final cleaning.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Haus Dara
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Udine , Italy
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Haus Dara, July 2019
Great!

Great stay in this apartment. The excellent location, cleanliness and the wonderful company of Anto and wife (despite the difficulties with the language) ... highly recommended !!!

Recommended for : Active holidays, Nightlife, People looking for peace, Families with children, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from italian - Show original
Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Haus Dara, August 2018
Excellent accommodation

The apartment has everything you need. Great accommodations and super hosts!

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Elderly people, Families with children,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Antonija Steko Advertising since 2018
Speaks:
Croatian, German,