Apartments Dora & PetraRogoznica - Sibenik region

price from € 50 per night
Detailed description

The facility is located in a quiet part of Rogoznica, only 70 meters from the sea and fifteen minutes walk to the city center. The house offers a beautiful view of the nearby islands. The rocky beach is 70 meters away, while only a five minute walk to the coast, is a pebble beach. After the bath, you can relax walking along the sea to the city center, where you can enjoy traditional dishes in one of the taverns or restaurants. Apartments have a common garden with a barbecue and a parking space.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Model of payment: - A deposit of 30% is payable immediately to confirm the reservation - The remaining 70% is paid on arrival
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 70 m
  • Beach: 70 m
  • Downtown: 2 km
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 2 km
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Marina: 1.5 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Welcome drink included in the price. Barbecue. Bike rental. Excursions.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Dora & Petra
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Pat Herbert Advertising since 2014
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian,
More about the owner

Dear guests, Thanks for viewing my offer! My name is Patrick Herbert and I come from Ireland. I fell in Croatia, so I want others to show what Croatia has. It is a beautiful country, and the area of ​​Central Dalmatia is the most attractive. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. My colleague and I will be happy to help. Welcome!