Apartments AdriasolŠolta Stomorska - Croatian Islands

Guest ratings based on 7 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

In the most beautiful bay on the island, only 50m from the Adriatic Sea, our modernly decorated apartments are located, surrounded by a unique nature and a courtyard full of Mediterranean plants. In the natural shade and with the smell of the barbecue you can relax on our large terrace which offers the most beautiful view of the place!

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Payments are made to a giro account whose information is given to the guest at the time of booking and is paid in two parts: the first part is the advance payment of 30% and the other part (70%) is paid upon arrival of the guest.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 6 km
  • Pharmacy: 6 km
  • Bank: 15 km
  • Post office: 100 m
  • Gas station: 6 km
  • Bus station: 15 km
  • Train station: 15 km
  • Airport: 20 km
  • Marina: 100 m
  • Sport activities: 200 m
  • Disco club: 1 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Upon arrival in beautiful Stomorsku you will be welcomed by your kind hosts who will be happy to spend your time in the place and who will be at your service throughout your stay! All of our dear guests expect warm welcome along with Dalmatian desserts and refreshing drinks, as well as a little surprise for the memories of going out. In our apartments there is also the possibility of boarding and half-board prepared by our excellent cook and for the youngest there is also a children's corner on a large terrace with the most beautiful view in the place, surrounded by Mediterranean plants and fruit trees! There is a possibility of renting scooters, boats and departures for organized trips to nearby islands.
Map view
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 7 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Ivana Zagreb, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2 July, 2018
Hottest recommendation!

The apartment is on an absolutely perfect location, in the heart of the place and with a beautiful view of Stomorska, beautiful, clean, modernly furnished, with everything you could need on vacation. The greatest benefits of this accommodation are, however, extremely dear and friendly hosts, always at the service and willing to help if anything is needed.

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Families with children, Tourist without car, Romantics,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Matjaž Ljubljana, Slovenia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2 July, 2018
Superior.

So far, I have liked Šolta from all the Croatian islands. City of Sotomorska in particular. There is no mass tourism (read hotels), the city has retained authenticity, beaches suitable for those with children, as for those without. In short, for each one, something is found. On the Šolta is full of small coves, which I warmly recommend. Even 2x happened to us that we spent some time alone on the beach in the bay. Apartment. Spacious, clean, has everything you need. A view from the terrace to the entire bay in Sotomorska gives a special charm. Hosts are friendly, helpful and in fact give you the feeling that you are desirable with them. We definitely return.

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Families with children, Tourist without car, Romantics, People with pets,
The review is translated from slovene - Show original
Zeza Zagreb, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2 July, 2018
Holidays in Stomorska

Apartment is very nice, spacious, well equipped. The terrace provides a wonderful view of the whole place. Hosts are always there when they need advice or help and do it with a smile on their face. The place is quiet, with plenty of shops, restaurants, beautiful beaches, all within 100 m. We recommend.

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Elderly people, Families with children, Tourist without car, Romantics, People with pets,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Show all reviews
Sandra Punda Advertising since 2010
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Italian,