Apartment TomislavZaostrog - Split region

price from € 40 per night
Detailed description

The apartment is located in a small tourist place Zaostrog (30km from Makarska). It is only 10 meters away from the beach. The entire apartment (both outside and inside) was renovated 5 years ago so everything is new. The apartment is very well equipped with all the things necessary for life. You will enjoy the beautiful Zaostrog in a great location just 15 meters from the beach. The perfect place to relax. The apartment is divided into 3 floors. Ground floor: - Dining room with kitchen - Bathroom - Open yard with table and chairs First floor: - Bedroom with double bed - Bedroom with bunk bed - Toilet Second floor: - Bedroom with double bed - Large terrace - Room with machine for laundry and sink The apartment comes with WIFI, 2x TV, 2x air conditioning, modern and well-equipped kitchen, washing machine, iron, basic necessities (shampoo, towels ...) and many other things to make you feel at home. We also include free parking space.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Method of payment: You pay 20% of the total amount in advance to the account, and the other 80% the first day you arrive. Entrance: From 2 pm to 10 pm. Departure: Until 10 am. Additional notes: - There are no additional prices. - Stairs must be used. - There is no possibility of extra beds. Distances: - Split => 90km - Split airport => 105km - Dubrovnik => 110km - Dubrovnik airport => 132km - Mostar => 80km - Mostar airport => 80km - Makarska => 30km - Ploče => 20km - Medjugorje (sanctuary) => 56km
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 10 m
  • Beach: 10 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 20 m
  • Post office: 300 m
  • Bus station: 400 m
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Tomislav
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Marko Bošnjak Advertising since 2017
Speaks:
Croatian, English,