Villa Sea of DreamsVodice - Sibenik region

Detailed description

Villa Sea of Dreams newly built modern villa located between Vodice and Tribunj with a beautiful view of the sea and islands. It consists of 3 floors, ground floor living room, fully equipped kitchen and dining room. From the living room there is an exit to the terrace in front of which there is a swimming pool 10mx5m. On the second floor there are 4 rooms each with its own bathroom. At the top of the building there is a terrace with a beautiful view. The villa has its own parking for a maximum of 4 vehicles. Pictures speak more than a thousand words. We are looking forward to your arrival! We wish you a pleasant holiday, Villa Sea of dreams

  • Sleeps: 8 persons
  • Area: 240 m2
  • Garden: 750 m2
More information
Payment and terms
Please note the following terms and conditions of Villla Sea of Dreams: When booking, a deposit of 30% of the total price of the stay must be paid. Payment can be made by bank transfer no later than 24 hours after delivery of the pro forma invoice to your email address. The remaining 70% of the stay is paid no later than 30 days before arrival. If the reservation is made within 30 days from the date of arrival, the full amount of the stay at the time of booking is paid. The price includes: VAT, sojourn tax and all other taxes, and all the contents of the villa that are listed in its description.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
In case of cancellation 31 days or more from the date of arrival, 30% of the total price of the stay will be charged. In case of cancellation 30 days or less from arrival, 100% of the total price of the stay will be charged. Refunds are made within no more than 5 days to the account from which the payment was received.
Distances
  • Sea: 700 m
  • Beach: 900 m
  • Downtown: 12 km
  • Groceries: 900 m
  • Restaurant: 1 km
  • Doctor: 14 km
  • Pharmacy: 1.1 km
  • Airport: 60 km
  • Marina: 1.4 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Villa Sea of Dreams
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Ivana Peraic
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

I hope you enjoy this beautiful and modern villa