Apartments House OpsenicaRab Barbat - Croatian Islands

price from € 50 per night
Detailed description

This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Apartments Opsenica are located in Barbat, 300 meters from the nearest beach. The property is surrounded by greenery and garden with free barbecue equipment. Free Wi-Fi is available. All apartments have a furnished balcony or terrace. They also include satellite TV, a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and a bathroom with a bath or shower. Some units include a washing machine, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Apartments Opsenica are 250 meters from the restaurant, 400 meters from the bar and 700 meters from the grocery store. The nearest market is located in the town of Rab, 4 km from the property. The nudist beach is 4 km away. The popular sandy Paradise Beach is located in Lopar, 15 km from the apartment. The facility is 7 km from the ferry port in Mišnjak and 18 km from the ferry port in Lopar. Free parking is available. The couples particularly liked the location - they rated her 9, 2 for her spouse.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
To book the apartment, it is necessary to pay an advance payment of 30% of the total price of the stay, the rest of the amount of 70% must be paid at least 4 days prior to arrival to the account of the landlord. The departure time from the apartment is DO 10. 00 AM AM The time of arrival in the apartment is from 14:00 to 24:00. Pets are allowed and pay 10 € per day Parking is free WI-FI is free of charge as well as a car park Deposit for possible damage of 150 € who return on departure if there is no damage
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 300 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 3 km
  • Groceries: 800 m
  • Restaurant: 500 m
  • Doctor: 4 km
  • Pharmacy: 3 km
  • Bank: 3 km
  • Post office: 3 km
  • Gas station: 1.1 km
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Marina: 4 km
  • Sport activities: 6 km
  • National park: 125 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Dear guests, at the arrival for refreshment you will be welcome in the fridge mineral water or beer, espresso coffee capsules and welcome aperitifs with the host. for a stay of 7 days and more we offer you a dinner / Grill based on meat-fish in the garden. We are free to meet you with the whole island of Rab. Recommend you supermarkets, restaurants and various beaches of the island. We are able to organize various excursions like: Trip to the National Park Plitvice Lakes 130 km Excursion to the National Park Krka 160 km Excursion National Park Northern Velebit 70 km and more......
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments House Opsenica
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Aleksandar Opsenica Advertising since 2017
Croatian, English, German, Italian,
Apartments House Opsenica listing has been viewed 36483 times since 09.09.2017.