Apartment Ruzmarinka Krk Baška - Croatian Islands

price from € 97 per night
Detailed description

The apartment is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor. It has 2 double rooms with double beds, 1 double room with single beds, living room with sofa for 2 people, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and dining room. This apartment is located approximately 3 minutes' walk from the central beach. Located in a quiet area, this modern apartment is equipped with 3 air conditioners, free WiFi internet, SAT-TV, a spacious terrace, and free private parking in front of the house. The facility is also near a small shop and restaurant.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
- 30% of the total service fee is paid at the time of booking, by payment to the bank account (IBAN) - the remaining 70% of the amount must be paid up to 7 days before arrival, by payment to the bank account (IBAN) LATE ARRIVAL / REGISTRATION - for arrivals later than 21: 00h (max. At 00:00), 15 EUR is charged for the fee for late arrival. ECOLOGICAL TAX per person per night: 0.21 EUR REGISTRATION per person / one time: 5.00 EUR FINAL CLEANING: 200 EUR / one time Tourist tax included in the price of all facilities
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
1) Cancellation up to 30 days before arrival → cancellation fee: 25 EUR 2) Cancellation 7-30 days before arrival → Cancellation fee: 30% of the total amount of the reservation + 25 EUR 3) Cancellation 0-7 days before arrival → Cancellation fee: 100 % reservations
Distances
  • Sea: 400 m
  • Beach: 400 m
  • Downtown: 500 m
  • Groceries: 400 m
  • Restaurant: 400 m
  • Pharmacy: 500 m
  • Bank: 500 m
  • Post office: 600 m
  • Gas station: 900 m
  • Bus station: 900 m
  • Airport: 45 km
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Ruzmarinka
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Ivan Polonijo
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Italian,
More about the owner

As an experienced host, I am dedicated to providing guests with an unforgettable experience filled with warmth, and personalized attention. My passion for hospitality has led me to work with a large number of accommodation units as a host. With experience working in a tourist agency, I have always been committed to providing exceptional service.

Apartment Ruzmarinka listing has been viewed 1243 times since 28.02.2024.