Apartment InnMurter Betina - Croatian Islands

price from € 40 per night
Detailed description

The apartment is located near the center (100 meters away) and the beach (200 meters away). Parking is available near the building, approx. 150 m away. The apartment is on two floors, located on the second floor and the attic of an old stone family house. The entrance floor of the apartment consists of a living room with a kitchen and a bathroom, and is connected to the attic by an internal staircase. Capacity 3+1, that is, a room in the attic equipped with a large double bed 180x200 cm, and a bed for one person 90x200 cm. In the living room, the three-seater can be folded out into a comfortable bed measuring 160x200 that can be used by 2 people. The kitchen is fully equipped, as well as the living room and bathroom (additional equipment: microwave, kettle, TV+Netflix, wi-fi, mini line, hairdryer, soap, shampoo), all openings have mosquito nets. Each room is individually air-conditioned. The apartment has a terrace of 12 m2, equipped with an awning and seating furniture.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Check-in 15-22 Check-out 7-10 Reservation of accommodation is made by advance payment of 30% of the total price, and the remaining 70% is charged at the beginning of the stay. Air conditioning, internet, parking and use of two bicycles for adults are included in the price.
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Distances
  • Sea: 50 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 80 m
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Post office: 100 m
  • Marina: 50 m
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Inn
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Lada Bosna Vukicevic Advertising since 2018
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

I live with my family and work as an architect in Split. I arranged an old stone family home in Betina in an apartment.