Apartments MarijaMurter Betina - Croatian Islands

price from € 28 per night
Guest ratings based on 5 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Apartments \ MARIJA \ are fully equipped and located in a family house located in a quiet part of town. On the first floor there is apartment 2 (35 m2) with two balconies, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom / wc, internet and air conditioning. On the ground floor there is apartment 1 (67 m2) with 2 bedrooms, kitchen with dining area, bathroom / wc, large terrace with barbecue and the apartment has air conditioning and internet. Parking is located right next to the house and is free of charge. Tourist tax is included in the price. The facility is located 5 minutes walk to the store and 10 minutes walk to the sandy and pebble beach Zdrače with children's playground. The small town of Betina is evident in the Mediterranean architecture of the old town of Betina. Old stone streets with bolts and vaults lead you to the top where the church of St. Francis from the 15th century, which has been upgraded several times. cultural monument. You will be delighted by the Betina Wooden Shipbuilding Museum.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Arrival time is from 2 pm and departure time is until 10 am. Pets are charged 5 eur per day. Accommodation reservation is made by paying an advance of 30% of the total price, and the remaining 70% is charged at the beginning of the stay. Air conditioning, internet and parking are included in the price.
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Distances
  • Sea: 90 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 50 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 10 km
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Bank: 10 km
  • Post office: 100 m
  • Gas station: 800 m
  • Bus station: 100 m
  • Train station: 35 km
  • Airport: 80 km
  • Marina: 100 m
  • Disco club: 1 km
  • Casino: 20 km
  • National park: 11 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Marija
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 5 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Zagreb, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4+1, August 2023
Recommendation for accommodation in Betina - great app.

We are delighted with Betina, the beaches, the availability of facilities (shops, cafes, ice creams), the apartment. The apartment is located in a quiet street, surrounded by a closed yard and a wonderful terrace, which is ideal for children. It is spacious and functional, clean and tidy, equipped with furniture and things for a relaxing and pleasant vacation. A big plus is mosquito nets on all windows, air conditioning, a large refrigerator with a large chest and comfortable beds. The beaches are about 10 minutes away by foot. Definitely recommendations from us!

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Families with children, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
dugo selo, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4+1, July 2022
Praise

For a number of years, I have been vacationing in Marija apartments. I didn't experience any complaints or minuses, on the contrary, kind hosts, quiet location, tidy, beautiful terrace with shade at any time of the day (large apartment) Excellent price/quality/location ratio. In any case, a recommendation for arrival (except for the dates when I would go)

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Tourist without car,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Jakovlje, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2, July 2022
Praise

A stay in the apartment and beautiful Betina is to be desired. Everything was as agreed. The hostess is very kind. The apartment is neat and clean. We'll be back for sure!

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Show all reviews
Sandra Pejić Advertising since 2015
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
Apartments Marija listing has been viewed 66549 times since 24.02.2015.