Apartments KissaPag Bošana - Croatian Islands

price from € 40 per night
Detailed description

Renovated Apartments Kissa are located in the most beautiful part of Bošana, with lots of greenery and only 130 meters from the coast, with a beautiful view of the sea - the Bay of Pag, and further towards the bay of Zrče and the Velebit mountains. The apartments have their own terraces. Apartments Kissa are an ideal place for family tourism. The whole house can be rented on request! 10% discount for stays of 7+ nights!

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Advance payment 30%, is paid with the reservation, and the rest 70% upon arrival at Apartments Kissa. The apartment price includes the tourist tax.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 4 km
  • Groceries: 1 km
  • Restaurant: 1 km
  • Doctor: 4 km
  • Pharmacy: 4 km
  • Bank: 3 km
  • Post office: 4 km
  • Gas station: 5 km
  • Bus station: 4 km
  • Train station: 55 km
  • Airport: 65 km
  • Marina: 3 km
  • Disco club: 3 km
  • National park: 65 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Pets: €10/night Possibility of organizing trips around the island of Pag and to cities such as Zadar, Šibenik, Split, Rab, ...
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Kissa
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Matic Paska Advertising since 2012
Croatian, English, German, Slovene, Russian,
Apartments Kissa listing has been viewed 64062 times since 05.01.2012.