Apartments D & DČiovo Okrug Gornji - Croatian Islands

price from € per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Čiovo Okrug Gornji and Croatian Islands region!
Detailed description

Apartments D & D are located in Okrug Gornji, Ciovo. Spacious and large apartments (200 square meters): Large kitchen with all appliances (dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave) and dining room, living room, three bedrooms, two toilets with washing machine, two balconies, pool, deck chairs umbrella , barbecue, outdoor table, parking space, wi-fi, air conditioning. The apartments are designed for 10 people. Beach in Okrug Gornji - Okrugska Copacabana '' Zila kucavica 'Okrug, which in the summer months becomes the center of life on the Riviera, is a two kilometer long pebble beach Toc with a promenade. It is the center of all day and night events - filled with customers during the day, and entertainment lovers and gastronomes at night. Shops, cafes, restaurants, pharmacy, ATMs are only 200m away from the apartment. Only 5 minutes by car separates you from the District to the city of Trogir, which is primarily a centuries-old monument. Numerous monographs of the city, such as the one by Ivo Babić, show us that connoisseurs rightly consider it a city-monument, because within it it is possible to clearly discern all past historical epochs. If you are a fan of valuable architecture, you should pay close attention to the pro-class, the most monumental work of the Romanesque-Gothic style in Croatia - the main portal of the church of Sv. Lawrence in Trogir, named after his master Radovan. Experts say that this work is of great importance for the entire Adriatic basin, and can be compared to any European achievement of that time! The relief of the Greek god Kairos from the 4th century, which is kept in the Trogir monastery of St. Nikola, which has become a kind of symbol of Trogir - he is the god of a happy moment that needs to be caught by a tuft of hair and thus catch a happy opportunity, otherwise it will disappear. Grab a happy moment and "jump" from Okrug to Trogir. Let your dream vacation be in Okrug Gornji in Apartments Damir 1 and Damir 2. We are looking forward to you

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Tourist tax is included in the price of accommodation! In order for your reservation to be secured, it is necessary to pay 30% of the full price in advance as a deposit directly to the owner of the accommodation, and the remaining 70% upon arrival at the accommodation unit. On the last day of the stay, the guest is obliged to leave the accommodation by 10:00, in order to ensure the reception of the next guest from 14:00.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 500 m
  • Beach: 500 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 200 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 3 km
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Train station: 30 km
  • Airport: 4 km
  • Marina: 10 km
  • Sport activities: 200 m
  • Disco club: 2 km
  • Casino: 2 km
  • National park: 40 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments D & D
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Damir Jelovic
Croatian, English,