Apartments DreamsČiovo Okrug Gornji - Croatian Islands

price from € 80 per night
Detailed description

This is a brand new (2021) and modern facility, it has a pool for guests only, it has 3 parking spaces, it is only 250 m from the beach or 6 minutes. The apartment is on the 2nd floor. All windows have electric shutters, mosquito nets and each room has its own air conditioner. The building offers a beautiful view of the entire bay. You have a beautiful terrace of 70 m2 just for you and your friends. You can use the grill and grill equipment free of charge, sunbeds, umbrellas, outdoor shower and all equipment around the pool. The exterior of the building and the parking lot are under video surveillance and you can feel safe. The entrance door is anti-burglary and fireproof, so you and your property are safe.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Payment is made in cash or through the bank. The deposit is 30% at the time of booking and the remaining payment of 70% upon arrival at the apartment. Check-in is after 2 p.m., and expected check-out is by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Possibility of cancellation 30 days before the arrival date for the main season and 10 days before the arrival date for the rest of the season.
Distances
  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 300 m
  • Post office: 3 km
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Train station: 18 km
  • Airport: 6 km
  • Marina: 3 km
  • Sport activities: 100 m
  • Disco club: 3 km
  • Casino: 3 km
  • National park: 500 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach,
Extra offer
The facility offers a welcome drink. Possibility to rent a bicycle or a boat. Organization of one-day trips with a guide in Polish and English. This is a very quiet neighborhood, a cul-de-sac used only by the tenants of this building. This is a newly built settlement that used the latest technologies and materials. The settlement is under video surveillance and you can feel safe. This is a tourist place and the population is internationally ready to talk to you and help you if you ask for it. We have enough free parking for you and your possible friends and guests.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Dreams
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Igor Slišković
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Spanish,
More about the owner

A young and ambitious person ready for lifelong learning and getting to know the world...

Apartments Dreams listing has been viewed 4300 times since 08.09.2023.