Apartments MarijaDugi Otok - Croatian Islands

price from € 46 per night
Detailed description

House Marija is a family owned apartment house located in the small town of Brbinj on the island of Dugi otok. With its four apartments it is conveniently located on the tip of cove Jaz, only 15 m from the sea, and 200 m from the beach. It offers an excellent surrounding for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Each apartment has a spacious terrace overlooking the sea, prefect for enjoying your daily meal or a glass of wine in the evening. Apartments are around 50 m2 each and have two separate bedrooms and a dining room with a fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of parking space for personal vehicles is available right next to the house and there is also a possibility of setting a smaller boat to berth. Close at hand, one can find a few cozy restaurants. The town is connected with Zadar by ferry operating multiple times a day.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Listed prices cover costs of water, electricity and gas. Also included in the price are clean bed linen, clean towels and a final cleaning of the apartment. Reservations are possible with an advance payment of 20% from the total price, the remaining 80% is payed upon entry in the apartment. If there is a bank transaction fee, it is payed by the guest. Tourist tax is payed separately and it amounts to 2. 5 HRK per day for persons of age 12 to 18, and 5 HRK per day for persons above 18 years of age. If you use air conditioner you will pay 0, 3 Eur/kWh spending of electricity.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 10 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 12 km
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 15 km
  • Pharmacy: 25 km
  • Bank: 25 km
  • Post office: 100 m
  • Gas station: 22 km
  • Bus station: 22 km
  • Train station: 22 km
  • Airport: 27 km
  • Marina: 13 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Marija
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Šime Babac Advertising since 2010
Croatian, English,
Apartments Marija listing has been viewed 122814 times since 11.09.2010.