Apartments RobertGradac - Split region

price from € 30 per night
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

The apartments are located in the central part of town, which are only 200m from the beach and the center and other facilities needed for an attractive vacation. Along the coast stretches a five-kilometer-long hiking trail for those who enjoy walking and cycling. Not far from the building there are three clay tennis courts for all tennis fans. The house has five apartments, each of which has a private terrace (10m2) overlooking the sea. Apartments 4 and 5 have two bedrooms and a parking space in the garage which is included in the price. You will be greeted by friendly hosts.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The price of the apartment includes air conditioning, parking,, WI-FI, LED satellite TV, laundry as needed. Entrance to the apartment (check in) after 1 pm, exit (check out) until 10 am. When booking, an advance payment of 30% of the payment is made to the account. This makes the reservation valid and secure and the remaining 70% is paid upon arrival at the apartment.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Dear guests, Refund of the advance payment is made in the conditions of impossibility of arrival due to regulations related to COVID - 19 (eg closing of the border, obligation of self-isolation, positive finding immediately before the arrival of the guest, etc ...) Thank you for your understanding
Distances
  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 100 m
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 1 km
  • Bus station: 1 km
  • Train station: 100 km
  • Airport: 10 km
  • Marina: 300 m
  • Sport activities: 100 m
  • Disco club: 1 km
  • Casino: 200 m
  • National park: 20 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
Guests can enjoy homemade drinks and olive oil with their purchase. A welcome drink is included in the price. The hosts live on the ground floor of the house and are always at your service. It will help you organize one-day boat trips to the island of Hvar or Korcula, to the nearby Bacinska lakes, Dubrovnik, Split, Mostar, Medjugorje ...
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Robert
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Robert, August 2018
satisfied

Great accommodation! Friendly hosts. See you again!

Recommended for : People looking for peace,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Robert Oršulić Advertising since 2018
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Czech, Slovak, Polish,
More about the owner

Thank you for your interest in our apartments, please feel free to contact us for any additional information. Friendly hosts will welcome you.