Apartments SlavenaGradac - Split region

price from € 40 per night
Guest ratings based on 8 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Villa Slavena is located in a quiet tourist part of Gradac 5 minutes walk to the beach, center, restaurants and other facilities needed for an active summer vacation. . The house consists of 7 studio apartments, of which 1 are double, 4 triple, 2 quadruple and on the top of the house there is 1 large apartment for 6-10 persons with 3 separate bedrooms, 2 toilets, kitchen, and a balcony around the apartment with beautiful sea view. This apartment also has a washing machine and a dishwasher. The apartments are fully and modernly equipped. Each apartment has air conditioning, Wi-Fi Internet, TV-sat. antenna. In addition to the contents of the apartment guests have at their disposal the use of the courtyard for dinners and socializing outdoors in front of the house and the use of fireplaces, and in front of the house private parking only for guests.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Arrival time is 12:00 h and departure time is no later than 10:00 h. An advance payment of 30% is payable on the reservation, making the reservation valid and secure, with the remaining 70% paid on arrival ... Possibility of boarding or half board with extra charge. Tourist tax, Internet and parking are included in the price and there is no additional charge for this.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 100 m
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 500 m
  • Bus station: 500 m
  • Train station: 20 km
  • Sport activities: 100 m
  • Disco club: 300 m
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Extra offer
In addition to the accommodation, guests have the opportunity to taste and buy our traditional traditional drinks and eco cuisine. The welcoming drink is always included in the price of the accommodation, and every day, with socializing with the hosts and other guests, this welcome drink is often repeated. There is also the possibility of organizing day trips to the islands, nearby Baćina Lakes, Dubrovnik, Split, Medjugorje, Mostar, ....
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Slavena
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 8 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A3, August 2023
Excellent

Extremely friendly hosts, clean and nicely decorated apartments. The cleanliness of the entire facility and the yard is commendable. Good internet connection and secured parking. We had no complaints and sincerely recommend it.

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Families with children,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Náchod, Czech Republic
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A3, November 2019
♥ ️

The best accommodation in Croatia! Beautiful place, 100% Clean, pleasant and friendly environment, with the beloved, and the most amazing lady home. He will accommodate everything, helpful, just perfect! I will always come back here because I found not only the most beautiful place and memories, but also an amazing friend. Thank you Ani: *

Recommended for : Romantics,
The review is translated from czech - Show original
Srebrenik, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4, May 2019
You must visit

Beautiful ... peaceful ... clean ... We enjoyed it. There have been countless times. All praise and recommendations. Wonderful hosts.

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Elderly people, Families with children, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Show all reviews
Ana Mušan Advertising since 2010
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian, Czech,
Apartments Slavena listing has been viewed 69065 times since 22.03.2014.