Apartments MiličićHvar - Croatian Islands

price from € per night
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Apartments in the quiet bay of 3.5 km from the town of Hvar. The house is located near the camp Vira, across from the tavern Ringo. Wonderful choice for a quiet holiday by the sea, yet close to all amenities. Until the house is a private road, and it is possible to access from the sea. The house in which there are apartments has a private beach with deck chairs and shower, boat mooring, a staircase leads to the entrance. Apartments consist of toilet, kitchen, bedroom and a large terrace which is located above the sea. We also discuss an outdoor barbecue, natural shade, beautiful views and private parking. The beach is pebbly, and the side bays have flat stones suitable for sunbathing, protected from unwanted views.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Confirm your booking so that you pay 30% of the total cost, while the remaining 70% upon arrival.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Downtown: 3 km
  • Groceries: 3 km
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 2 km
  • Pharmacy: 3 km
  • Bank: 3 km
  • Post office: 3 km
  • Gas station: 4 km
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Marina: 4 km
  • Sport activities: 500 m
  • Disco club: 3 km
  • Casino: 3 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Possibility of buying homemade olive oil and wine (sorta small pumice), brandy, and lavender oil. Welcome drink is included in the price. Welcome!
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Miličić
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Wuerzburg, Germany
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+1, May 2023
Exceptional accommodation, exceptional hosts

My husband and I stayed in one of the Miličić apartments (villa Majanka) at the beginning of June 2023. Villa Majanka is right on the seashore in the bay of Pribinja. Guests have access to the beach directly in front of the house, as well as sunbeds and a shower with fresh water. The house is approached by a private road, and a spacious parking lot is available. The apartment is modern and comfortably furnished, practically newly renovated. The bathroom is new with a walk-in shower cabin. The kitchen, which also has a dining table, is equipped with a stove (gas along with an electric stove), oven, microwave, and of course a refrigerator. As for the dishes - the owners have thought of everything - from pots, pans, quality knives, ladles to citrus strainers, plates (shallow, deep, dessert), glasses, cups in three sizes... The room is equipped with a double bed, as well as a sofa bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, TV, air conditioning. The room opens onto a spacious roofed terrace, which also has an electric blind that helps in the afternoon when the sun is on that side. There is a large table on the terrace as well as two comfortable chairs and two terrace armchairs. Around the house there are several cascading terraces on which tables as well as chairs or armchairs are placed. There are brick grills around the house. The owners are the Miličić family, who are exceptional hosts - friendly, helpful and available. We wholeheartedly recommend accommodation in this villa near Miličić! A gem on the seashore!

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Elderly people, Families with children, Romantics, People with pets,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Marija Miličić Advertising since 2010
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
Apartments Miličić listing has been viewed 140418 times since 17.04.2010.