Apartments MilakovićKanica (Rogoznica) - Sibenik region

price from € 30 per night
Detailed description

New house consisting of 4 same accommodation units. Away from the coast and the beach about 30 meters It is also ideal for relaxing in a quiet and peaceful environment The room has a double bed 2 single beds and in the living room there is a large bed for 2 people All apartments are comfortable and fully equipped (wi-fi air condiction grill parking ...)

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Departure time is until 10.00 am and arrival time is 14. 00h The payment is 30% upon reservation to the owner on account and the other 70% upon arrival at the apartment Sojourn tax is included in the price
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 30 m
  • Beach: 30 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 2 km
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 7 km
  • Pharmacy: 7 km
  • Bank: 7 km
  • Post office: 7 km
  • Gas station: 9 km
  • Bus station: 15 km
  • Train station: 28 km
  • Airport: 25 km
  • Marina: 7 km
  • Sport activities: 2 km
  • Disco club: 7 km
  • Casino: 7 km
  • National park: 25 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
A welcome drink is waiting for you at the host and you can also order food by appointment You can use the washing machine in consultation with the host Clean bedding is available every 7 days and can be requested as needed We have a berth for the boat and there are deck chairs for each apartment on the beach Every morning a vehicle comes with bread and pastries milk yogurt ... Also with fruits and vegetables and fresh fish The place is ideal for cycling and mountain sports
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Milaković
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Nevenka Milaković Advertising since 2019
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Polish,