Apartment Marigold 2 Medulin - Istria

price from € 60 per night
Detailed description

Fully and tastefully furnished apartment in a quiet area of the town, located only 50m from the sea. It is part of Burle Bay, where there is a fishing port. The most famous sandy beach of Bijeca is 1,200 m away and you can easily reach it via the promenade on foot, by bicycle or by scooter. Feel free to leave your car in in the courtyard of the building free of charge. In the surroundings, 500 m away, we have an archaeological park on the Vižula peninsula, landscaped walkways, children's parks and exercise equipment. I recommend jogging, daily relaxation in the pine forest and sunbathing on a quiet beach. An evening out is perfect with great food and wine in one of the restaurants, a walk with the sunset, ice cream or pancakes. The apartment is centrally located, so you can easily go to the surroundings full of wonderful beaches within a radius of 10 km and to the city of Pula, as well as to Rovinj, Poreč, Motovun, Grožnjan. If you choose to take a break with movies, there is a 55" LCD, Netflix and satellite programs.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The minimum stay is from 4-7 days depending on the period of stay. For stays longer than 7 days, the discount is 10%. Cleaning is done by a professional team and an additional fee of €40. Arrival from 16:00-20:00. Departure until 10:00. pets are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed House rules of silence from 22-08 For booking it is necessary to pay 30% of the amount to the account, and the rest of 70%, 8 days before arrival also to the account or directly upon arrival. Each reservation will be confirmed expressly from our e-mail after your proof of advance payment. All inquiries are by phone or via text message. Since I'm at work, I can't answer, but I'll call you back or send a message.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Advance payment cannot be refunded.
Distances
  • Downtown: 800 m
  • Groceries: 500 m
  • Restaurant: 400 m
  • Doctor: 800 m
  • Pharmacy: 600 m
  • Post office: 700 m
  • Gas station: 400 m
  • Bus station: 10 km
  • Train station: 10 km
  • Airport: 10 km
  • Marina: 800 m
  • National park: 500 m
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
After a tiring journey, a refreshing drink will welcome you in the app. If you want, I can put together an itinerary for you, as a local, of places you must visit, in English or Italian. I am available for any questions before and during your stay. Organized excursions by sea are possible with various tour companies that offer excursions, and they are offered on the fishing promenade.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Marigold 2
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Miranda Lulić
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian,
More about the owner

Dear visitors and future guests, I look forward to your arrival in our beautiful Pula. If you are also a nature lover, my apartment in the green heart of the city is the right place for you. Thank you for choosing apartment Marigold for your vacation. Welcome to our hidden paradise.

Apartment Marigold 2 listing has been viewed 2346 times since 08.10.2023.