Holiday home Villa KlaraBrač Milna - Croatian Islands

price from € 240 per night
Guest ratings based on 3 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Villa Klara is a detached building that accommodates a maximum of 12 people and is rented in its entirety, except for the period until 15.06. and from 15.08. where it is also possible to rent apartments individually. It is 50 meters from the beach, located in the beautiful Osibova Bay, which provides crystal clear sea. It is an ideal place for lovers of swimming, diving and for escaping from the city crowd and enjoying an annual vacation. The nearest grocery store is in Milna, two km away. The villa has four one-room apartments available. Each apartment has a separate entrance, a living room with an auxiliary folding bed (190 × 115), a bedroom with a double bed (200 × 160), a bathroom with a shower, a mini kitchen, a terrace with a view of the sea. The apartments are equipped with satellite TV, WI-FI internet, air conditioning. On the ground floor of the Villa there is a studio apartment and a terrace of 20 m2 where you can socialize together. Within the Villa, guests can enjoy and relax in a beautifully landscaped garden with a hydromassage heated pool - jacuzzi for six people.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The price includes the residence tax. Advance payment of 30% through a current account, and the remaining 70% by payment before arrival or upon collection of the key. Arrival at the apartment from 3 p.m., departure by 10 a.m. 10% discount for guests over 20 days. Pets are not allowed. Party events are not allowed.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Cancellation fee: 35 days before arrival 25%; 0 - 34 days before arrival 90%
Distances
  • Sea: 50 m
  • Beach: 50 m
  • Downtown: 2 km
  • Groceries: 2 km
  • Restaurant: 1 km
  • Doctor: 2 km
  • Pharmacy: 3 km
  • Bank: 2 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 2 km
  • Marina: 2 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Pool-jacuzzi Grill in the garden Three parking spaces in front of the building Boat mooring
Map view
Points of interest nearby Holiday home Villa Klara
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 3 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
SISAK, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Holiday home Villa Klara, August 2021
Quiet place and kind host

Villa Klara is located in a quiet bay, just a minute walk from the beach, which in the peak season was half empty and you could find places in the shade on the rocks. The cove for kids is small but big enough for swimming because there aren’t a lot of people which was great for our eleven month old girl. The apartment is fully equipped and extremely clean and tidy, which was very important with a small creeper. In front of the apartment there is a marked parking space so there is no worry about looking for parking. We were most impressed by the cordial host who explained everything to us upon arrival and was at your service for all questions and concerns. We would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone who wants peace, quiet and crystal clear sea.

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Families with children, Romantics,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Zagreb, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Holiday home Villa Klara, August 2017
Quiet and comfortable place

Nice, quiet and comfortable place to stay. The apartments are beautiful and clean and in their appearance, they are entirely suitable for photographs. The hosts are very hospitable but unobtrusive and are always willing to help. Even in the time of the biggest crowd there are more than enough places on the beach. The sea is clean and warm, and because of the small number of apartments most people in the bay (guests and homemade) are relaxed and communicative. We certainly recommend.

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Families with children,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Klanjec, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Holiday home Villa Klara, July 2015
Idyll

At first glance, a small studio apartment, it is more than enough for two people. It was created to relax and enjoy the natural atmosphere, which complements the spacious terrace and close to the sea. The sea is clean and warm, and the bay itself is beautiful. The hosts are very friendly and unobtrusive people. If you want to relax from the hustle, bustle and crowds, this destination is perfect for this. Summer 2015

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Romantics,
Radoslav Halužan Advertising since 2013
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German,