Apartments MiaMolat - Croatian Islands

price from € 50 per night
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Very good 4/5
Detailed description

Accommodation in apartment house 50m far from the sea. Transport to the island by ferry or catamaran from Zadar, grocery shop 70m, restaurant 100m,village center 300m Apartment: air conditioning, 2-bedded room, living room with two extra beds, Sat-TV, bathroom with shower and toilet, kitchen with cooker and fridge,microwave oven,kettle, balcony.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
For a successful reservation you need to pay a deposit of 20 % of the whole price and the other 80 % upon arrival after you have accommodated yourself in the apartment. You can pay it on the our PayPal or bank account.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 50 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 70 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 100 m
  • Post office: 300 m
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Possibility to rent boats and bikes, an option to purchase fresh fish and homemade goat cheese, kefir and yogurt.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Mia
Guest reviews
Very good 4/5
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Zagreb, Croatia
Very good (4/5) Stayed in A2+2, August 2020
A small note, a beautiful island

The apartment is neat and clean, everything looks new, the house is beautiful and in a great location, for us three girls quite enough. The only remark to the landlady who is absolutely uninterested in the guests, without a greeting on arrival and any explanation or instructions, immediately took our documents (ID cards) and money, which is not right. The practice is that the document is photographed, not confiscated, since the entire amount of accommodation is paid on arrival. She was not at all willing to give us information or instructions for our stay on the island, and on the day of departure she gave us ten minutes to leave the apartment. Our mistake was that we forgot to read on the web until the check out, but we were not even told that by the owner, and the very way she communicated it to us was absolutely not human and rude. The island and the people are wonderful, just a little advice, to offer guests who come at least in writing some instructions or a map of the island because people are not used to bread and water being unavailable most of the time and the bars open twice a day for a couple of hours. All in all a nice experience, but thanks to our resourcefulness and wonderful people staying on the island. A small note for the lady, more smiles and welcome, so your guests will come back more often :)

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Zoja Merlle Advertising since 2014
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Italian, Slovene,