Apartment AdrianOmiš - Split region

price from € 86 per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Omiš and Split region region!
Detailed description

ADRIAN is the only apartment in the entire facility that guarantees you complete privacy - no distractions from other guests! It is modernly furnished, air-conditioned, comfortable and spacious, with all household appliances, has stable WIFI and is located in a quiet street in the NW part of Omiš. It consists of a large apartment on the 1st floor with a separate entrance from the street through a garden with fragrant herbs, and has a closed garage on the ground floor with access to the street. To the north is a wooded mountain, to the east is a spacious terrace (25m2) with a canopy ideal for enjoying a large grill, while to the south is a large balcony (16m2) suitable for sunbathing or evening relaxation in comfortable deckchairs or on a swing with a view of the city center, the river Cetin and the sea. The apartment has 2 bathrooms and 2 spacious rooms, a kitchen and a separate living room. Omiš is not big, so you can easily do everything on foot: bakeries, banks, shops, cafes are about a 5-minute walk away, and in a 10-minute walk you can reach the city center with many restaurants, and the large sandy beach "Punta" is located there.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Tourist tax and all taxes are included in the price of accommodation. The price per night is the same for any number of people in the apartment - the maximum capacity is 5 people (4+1). The northern room accommodates 2 people on a large double bed (180x200), the southern room accommodates 1 person each on 2 single beds (90x200) + 1 person on an extra bed (a sofa bed: at the request of the guest, it can be placed in the southern room or living room) . Children are included in the total number of persons. A bed for babies up to 2 years old is available on request at no additional charge. In order to secure the reservation, it is necessary to pay 20% of the full price in EUR in advance as an advance payment directly to the owner of the accommodation via bank transfer (internet banking), and the remaining 80% in cash (EUR) upon arrival at the accommodation unit. Guest reception is from 16:00 - 23:00. On the last day of the stay, the guest is obliged to leave the accommodation by 10:00 a.m. Payment methods: bank transfer (internet banking) and cash (on arrival).
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
The amount of the advance payment is not returned if the cancellation of the reservation occurred within a period of 30 days before the day of arrival. In case of cancellation of the reservation before this period, the amount of the advance payment is returned in full by payment via bank transaction.
  • Sea: 800 m
  • Beach: 800 m
  • Downtown: 600 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 400 m
  • Doctor: 800 m
  • Pharmacy: 700 m
  • Bank: 100 m
  • Post office: 600 m
  • Gas station: 200 m
  • Bus station: 100 m
  • Train station: 25 km
  • Airport: 30 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach,
Extra offer
Upon arrival, a welcome drink is waiting for you in the fridge, so that you can relax after the trip. Air conditioning, grill, internet, safe, cot (on request) and garage are included in the accommodation price. WiFi is fast and stable in the building, as well as outside on the terrace and balcony. The large TV in the living room offers the pleasure of watching NETFLIX film programs in your language. Appliances are complete: Nescafe DolceGusto coffee machine, filter coffee machine, sandwich toaster, blender, water heater, microwave and classic oven, hotplate, hair dryer, iron, dishwasher and washing machine. The surrounding mountains are full of marked hiking trails, and the Cetina River offers the possibility of boating, adrenaline rafting and ZIPline, while boat trips to the island of Brač are available by sea every day. Brochures about these activities in several languages are available in the facility. You can take a bus or car on your own trip to Split (25 km) or Makarska (35 km).
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Adrian
Julijana Madunić Advertising since 2022
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

We imagined our apartment "Adrian" as a spacious, charming and modernly equipped accommodation in a quiet part of the town of Omiš, which offers complete privacy to its guests. Dear guests, we cordially invite you to come and relax and enjoy the joys of summer. We are here for you!

Apartment Adrian listing has been viewed 5488 times since 18.11.2022.