Apartments Sea Forever Orebić - Dubrovnik region

price from € 90 per night
Detailed description

Sea Forever apartments are spacious, elegant and designed to bathe you in natural sunlight. It offers a stunning 180 degree view of the Pelješka and Korčula archipelago in the south, and a 180 degree view of the rocky mountains in the north. The apartments are located on the very edge of Orebić, the last house in a quiet street surrounded by olive trees, vineyards and other natural Mediterranean vegetation. Privacy and healing environment guaranteed throughout the year. Each apartment can accommodate 8 guests. Two parking spaces are always available for each apartment. Apartments Sea Forever have large family rooms, terraces with sea view, fully equipped kitchens, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, outdoor grill (gas and wood/coal) and a large yard. The largest supermarket in all of Pelješac is located 800 meters down the street. The city beach, center, restaurants and cafes are within walking distance. NOTE: Apartments have covered terraces.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Payment rules: The reservation is 30% of the total amount of the reservation. The remaining 70% is paid one day after the arrival of the guests. Cancellation of the reservation is possible 30 days before the first reserved date. Check out / check in: 10 am / 2 pm. Tourist tax is included in the price for all guests.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 1.1 km
  • Beach: 1.1 km
  • Downtown: 2 km
  • Groceries: 600 m
  • Restaurant: 1.7 km
  • Doctor: 3 km
  • Pharmacy: 2 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 900 m
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Marina: 2 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Sea Forever
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Marko Marinic Advertising since 2018
Croatian, English,
Apartments Sea Forever listing has been viewed 11701 times since 12.06.2018.