Apartments PirovčankaPirovac - Sibenik region

price from € 65 per night
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Apartments Pirovčanka are located in the center of the town of Pirovac, which is located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea. On the ground floor of the same building there is an ATM, currency exchange, and a convenience store, while the apartments are located on the first floor. All other important facilities such as: clinic, pharmacy, post office, market... are located within 100m of Apartments Pirovčanka. The apartments are located next to the Pirovac Marina, and almost every one has a view of the marina.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
In order to confirm the reservation, a payment of 30% of the total amount of the accommodation must be made. Advance payment is non-refundable. Then 30 days before arrival in the apartment, the remaining 70% + residence tax. If the reservation is paid within 30 days, then 100% of the apartment + Tourist tax is paid. Introduced self check-in requirements: A security deposit of 100 eur is paid by transaction 14-7 days before arrival and is returned after check-out if there is no damage to the object's contents. To log in to E-visitor, the guest must send the information of all guests who will be staying in the facility in advance.
Residential tax is not included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 10 m
  • Beach: 80 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 10 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Post office: 50 m
  • Gas station: 500 m
  • Marina: 10 m
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Extra offer
We accept pets, surcharge is 12 EUR / pet / day Residence tax is paid an additional 1.80 EUR / person / yes; for children between 12 and 18 years of age, the residence tax is 0.90 EUR/person/night (children under 12 years of age do not pay the residence tax) Baby cot on request - free of charge
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Pirovčanka
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Gdańsk, Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4+2, August 2018
Sensational object, great location

I have been to this hotel twice. Great location, the center of Pirovac. Beach, marina, local market, cultural events. everything at your fingertips. Parking included in the price of the hotel next to it. This year I will come back again if it is not for him to Pirovac. A calm atmosphere, nice people, good standard of rest.

Recommended for : Active holidays, Nightlife, Families with children,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Murska Sobota, Slovenia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2, July 2016
Recommendation

Excellent apartment perfect location view of the marina close to the beach and the city, all clean and tidy, parking is provided. Excellent bars and cafes, the prices are affordable. I recommend to everyone 100% best regards Karel

Recommended for : Active holidays, Elderly people, Families with children, Romantics,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Marina Skočić
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

Apartments Pirovčanka are located in the center of the town of Pirovac, which is located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea. On the ground floor of the same building there is an ATM, currency exchange, shop, nautical shop, while the apartments are located on the first floor. All other important facilities such as: clinic, pharmacy, post office, market... are located within 100m of Apartments Pirovčanka.

Apartments Pirovčanka listing has been viewed 170828 times since 24.03.2010.