Apartments DragePodgora - Split region

price from € 45 per night
Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Arrival Time (CHECK IN): After 1:00 pm Departure time (CHECK OUT): until 10:00 In order for your reservation to be confirmed, an advance payment of 30% of the total price of the accommodation for the desired period is required. The payment is made to the host bank account. You pay the rest of the price (70%) in cash when you arrive at the apartment.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 50 m
  • Beach: 50 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 40 m
  • Post office: 300 m
  • Gas station: 200 m
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Drage
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Dragica Ban Advertising since 2019
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

My name is Dragica and I will be your host. I am a retired cook, but cooking still remains my great love. According to old Dalmatian recipes, I make different liqueurs, marmalades and sweets. I hope you have a chance to try some if you come to us in Podgora!

Apartments Drage listing has been viewed 37439 times since 03.12.2019.