Apartments Rustica Nocte BoutiquePožega - Slavonia

price from € 70 per night
Detailed description

In the very heart of Slavonia, at the beginning of the pedestrian zone in Požega, Rustica Nocte Boutique apartments are the perfect place for a dream vacation. In order to make your vacation as pleasant as possible, our modern apartments offer you top-quality equipment, and we would especially like to highlight the smart management system for the entire apartment, free high-speed Wi-Fi and wired and wireless Internet, King size boxspring beds, digital safes, ultra HD Ambilight televisions 50 inch TV receivers with Netflix, satellite and local programs and Ambilight LED lighting on the windows, ventilated and heated bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens in each of the apartments. Each apartment also contains a mini bar with non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks and snacks. The apartments also have a children's corner with tables, toys, coloring books and play mats. With all this, you can plan your vacation very carefree.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Rustica Nocte Boutique apartments check-in and check-out in the lobby of the building at the reception. Forms of payment are cash, card and Myanmar check. The confirmation for the accommodation reservation is 20% of the amount or by agreement. Check-in time is from 14:00 - 21:00 h beforehand with an announcement half an hour earlier on mobile 0911201713. Check-out time is from 7:00 - 10:00 h.
Residential tax is not included in price.
Cancellation policy
The guest can cancel the reservation free of charge 7 days or more before arrival. If he cancels within 7 days before arrival, he will be charged 100% of the accommodation amount. If the guest does not show up, the total amount of the reservation will be charged. After confirming the reservation, the guest pays 20% of the reservation amount. The guest pays the remaining 80% of the amount during the stay.
Distances
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 80 m
  • Restaurant: 20 m
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 200 m
  • Bank: 10 m
  • Post office: 80 m
  • Gas station: 800 m
  • Bus station: 800 m
  • Train station: 700 m
  • Disco club: 100 m
  • Casino: 100 m
  • National park: 14 km
Extra offer
By spending the night in one of the six apartments, you are only a few minutes' walk from all the most beautiful sights of Požega, and all the surrounding places, which are waiting to be explored, are nearby. A leisurely walk through the city will take you to St. Teresa's Square and the Cathedral of St. Teresa of Avila. A few meters away is the Holy Trinity Square and the museum, the Franciscan church and the plague monument - the Plague Piles. You must not miss a walk on Požeška Gora, from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the entire Golden Valley.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Rustica Nocte Boutique
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Mario Baničin
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
Apartments Rustica Nocte Boutique listing has been viewed 2488 times since 26.04.2023.