Holiday home ŠpiroUgljan Preko - Croatian Islands

price from € 90 per night
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Welcome to our old family stone house! It was recently renovated and is fully equipped and furnished for your pleasant stay. It is situated in a quiet historical area in Preko, surrounded by typical Dalmatian stone houses and olive gardens. The town center is 5 minutes walking distance, where you can find many shops, bars and restaurants. Nearest beach is also 5 min away on foot. Our holiday house has two floors. On the ground floor there is kitchen (dishwasher, stove top, fridge, oven, coffee machine, dishes, cutlery, etc.), bathroom and living room with TV (with more than 100 TV and radio channels). There is available free unlimited access to internet connection. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double bedroom and another one with three single beds (which can be rearranged as needed) and one toilet. As well as on the ground floor, each room is equipped with air condition unit with heating options for the winter time.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Check-in is at 14.00 hrs, check -out is at 10.00 am To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to make a prepayment (advance payment of 30%). By payment your reservation is confirmed. On arrival at the booked accommodation, you regulate the rest of the payment for the accommodation (70% percent of the remaining payments).
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Cancellation policy
For cancellations, the householder has a right to withhold the entire amount of payment paid by the passenger to confirm the reservation.
Distances
  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 300 m
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 400 m
  • Pharmacy: 900 m
  • Bank: 900 m
  • Post office: 500 m
  • Gas station: 900 m
  • Bus station: 900 m
  • Airport: 16 km
  • Marina: 300 m
  • National park: 35 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
You can relax, eat, drink or just chill at the open space dining area in the yard with bbq grill. We will provide wood on your request. The yard is surrounded with the garden where you can pick up some fruits ( figs, plumes, medlars, etc.) depending on the season. There is also a small herbal garden with parsley, basile, rosemary, lavender, which you can use when preparing your meals. This space is great for families and small children who likes to play outside because there is no traffic around. Parking space is provided for the car.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Holiday home Špiro
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Stuttgart , Germany
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4+1, August 2021
Very well maintained and great attention to detail

We were allowed to spend around three weeks in this house and already have plans to come back. The accommodation is almost new and therefore super clean. Towels, sheets, etc. are exchanged every week. There is actually nothing missing in the house that is needed for daily needs. Washing machine / dishwasher / coffee machine etc. The contact with our landlady was exceptional. She is very well informed for tips such as excursions, delicious restaurants, etc. We had a great vacation. thanks

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Elderly people, Families with children, People with pets, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from german - Show original
Danijela Škunca Sorić
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

My name is Danijela and I live in Preko with my family. I love to travel and I am happy with unforgettable experiences and new experiences that I gain in the process. I hope you will relax and enjoy your stay at our family home Spiro. I will do my best to be a good host and be available for any of your inquiries. I will be there on your arrival and departure. If you need anything during your stay in Preko, feel free to contact me. I will be glad to host you. Welcome!