Apartments Scorpion Primošten - Sibenik region

price from € 21 per night
Guest ratings based on 3 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Dear Guests, You can call me Toni. My family has been renting apartments for 46 years. Our house was last renovated in 2007. It is located two minutes' walk from the sea, and each apartment has its own balcony with a view of the sea. The proximity to the sea and the center are not the only advantages, there is also an exceptionally quite environment and you can't even hear cars from the road. We offer you two studio apartments, two 2+1 studio apartments and two one bedroom (2+2) apartments. In addition, you can also rent a whole flat of 107 m2 (4+2). We will do our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
To secure your reservation, an advance payment of 20% of the total price of the accommodation is required, and the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival. Check-in is from 14h, and check-out is until 10h. Tourist tax is included in the price. We send a written confirmation of the reservation (voucher).
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
If you cancel your reservation 15 days before your scheduled arrival, I will refund the deposit in full.
  • Sea: 90 m
  • Beach: 80 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 40 m
  • Restaurant: 20 m
  • Doctor: 800 m
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Bank: 80 m
  • Post office: 50 m
  • Gas station: 100 m
  • Bus station: 60 m
  • Train station: 25 km
  • Airport: 60 km
  • Marina: 2 km
  • Sport activities: 40 m
  • Disco club: 900 m
  • Casino: 200 m
  • National park: 50 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
We offer local food procurement services. You can rent bikes and kayaks from us. Laundry services are also available.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Scorpion
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 3 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Opole, Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Studio+1, August 2022
Great location, perfect conditions.

I recommend it with all my heart! Comfortable apartment, equipped with everything necessary, air conditioning, wifi, towels for the entire stay. Close to a beautiful beach and promenade. Nearby, there are shops, restaurants and cafes with delicious local ice cream. Wonderful owners! Very helpful! Great atmosphere. I would highly recommend.

Recommended for :
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Bratislava, Slovakia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2, March 2023
Very nice holiday!

Very nice landlady, top location just a few meters from the beach, apartments are very comfortable and clean, everything is nearby - cafes, restaurants, shops, I'd love to come back every year.

Recommended for :
The review is translated from german - Show original
Prigorje Brdovečko , Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Studio, August 2022
An ideal place for vacation

Excellent location, hosts extremely friendly and accommodating. The apartment is equipped to the smallest detail, extremely clean and tidy. A place tailored to man for a real vacation!

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Families with children, Tourist without car, People with pets, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Owner's reply
Thank you for your kind words!

Dear Ivanka, It is our pleasure to host such a lovely couple. Our doors are always wide open for you!

Antonio Soltyšik Advertising since 2018
Croatian, English, German,
More about the owner

Dear Guests! You can call me Toni. If you are unsure about anything, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to clarify. *You can use Viber or Whatsapp as well

Apartments Scorpion listing has been viewed 19803 times since 27.08.2022.