Apartment Suncana StranaKorčula Prižba - Croatian Islands

price from € 85 per night
Detailed description

Apartment in a family house, north-south orientation, 30m from the sea, located on the first floor. It consists of two bedrooms, a living room/dining room with a kitchen, a small dressing room, a bathroom/toilet and a terrace with a view of the sea from 12m2. There is a grocery store near the apartment, and you can easily walk to the center of Prizba, approx. 400m to all other facilities.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Payment is made in two stages; 1. After inquiry and advance payment in the amount of 25%, the guest receives a reservation confirmation, the rest of the total amount of 75% of the price of the stay is paid by the guest on the day of arrival to the apartment. Arrival at 3:00 p.m. Departure at 10:00 a.m
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 30 m
  • Beach: 30 m
  • Downtown: 400 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 400 m
  • Doctor: 8 km
  • Pharmacy: 8 km
  • Bank: 8 km
  • Post office: 8 km
  • Gas station: 6 km
  • Bus station: 8 km
  • Sport activities: 400 m
  • Disco club: 300 m
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
guests are free to use the outdoor grill, parking for 2 vehicles in front of the house, summer mooring for the boat. The guest is welcomed with a welcome drink, weekly change of bed linen and towels. The shortest stay is 5 days. Small pets on request. There is the possibility of renting a boat, going on a short excursion by small boat (propaganda material with the addresses of the organizers left), the possibility of renting a bicycle, and famous walks around the area (Morkan).
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Suncana Strana
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
LAHORKA LONCARICA Advertising since 2013
Croatian, English, German, Italian, French, Slovene,
Apartment Suncana Strana listing has been viewed 37120 times since 20.12.2013.