Apartments Vintage Rab Banjol - Croatian Islands

price from € 55 per night
Detailed description

Vintage Apartments are located in Banjol on the island of Rab, only a 5-minute walk from the beach, 3 minutes from a small shop and a 5-minute drive to the supermarket. Each apartment is equipped with air conditioning, flat screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, hair dryer, .. All units in this accommodation include a private bathroom and bed linen. Each apartment has a terrace that can be used to relax with morning coffee or evening relaxation. Free parking and WiFi are provided for our guests. The property has a large garden with a trampoline, various playgrounds and a barbecue - perfect for families with children.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Advance payment 20% when booking accommodation, on arrival the rest of 80%. Check-in from 13:00 h until 20:00 h Check-out from 06:00 h until 10:00 h. Smoking is not allowed. Pets are not allowed. APP 1 (4 + 2) price for 4 people, each additional person is 10 euros, for children up to 12 years is not paid. APP 2 (4 + 2) price for 4 people, each additional person is 10 euros, for children up to 12 years is not paid. APP 3 (2 + 2) price for 2 people, each additional person is 10 euros, for children up to 12 years is not paid. APP 4 (4 + 2) price for 4 people, each additional person is 10 euros, for children up to 12 years is not paid. Cleaning is charged 20 euros.
Residential tax is not included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 300 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 20 km
  • Groceries: 300 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 25 km
  • Pharmacy: 25 km
  • Bank: 20 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 10 m
  • Bus station: 2 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach,
Extra offer
Upon arrival at the apartments, a small token of attention awaits you - traditional Rab cake, homemade wine, cold drinks in the refrigerator, chocolates, ..
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Vintage
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Ivanka Debelić
Speaks:
Croatian, English,