Apartment AnkeSelce - Kvarner

price from € 90 per night
Detailed description

A completely new apartment with a total area of 60 m2, two double bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, separate toilet and balcony... In a quiet part of town and near the center, with all amenities. Distance to the beach 300 m. Free internet, TV, air conditioning...

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Arrival time after 2 pm. Departure time until 10 o'clock. After booking, it is necessary to pay an advance of 30% of the total price to the bank account of the owner of the object, and the rest of 70% to the full price must be paid upon arrival at the apartment. Final cleaning is €30 and is not included in the price. Tourist tax is included in the price. We send a written confirmation of the reservation (voucher).
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
The reservation can be canceled up to 15 days before the appointment with a refund of the advance payment minus €20 for administrative costs.
Distances
  • Sea: 300 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 200 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 3 km
  • Bus station: 200 m
  • Train station: 40 km
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Marina: 300 m
  • Sport activities: 500 m
  • Casino: 3 km
  • National park: 35 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
The price includes a welcome drink, fruit and bathroom cosmetics for the first few days.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Anke
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Emir Lončarić
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German,
More about the owner

I am a native married to a German woman and we live in Selc permanently.