Apartment Jadro Selce - Kvarner

price from € 30 per night
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Apartment 1 is located on the ground floor of a family house with a large separate terrace and partial sea view. Fully equipped, air conditioning, internet, parking. It is located about 300 m from the sea and the beach and town center. It consists of two double bedrooms (one with a double bed and one with two single beds), a living room, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom and a separate toilet. Parking for 1 vehicle is provided in the yard. Studio apartment is located on the ground floor (high ground floor) of a family house. It has a kitchen, sofa bed 160x200 cm designed for sleeping, bathroom, air conditioning and a small terrace in front of the studio. Shared barbecue. Apartment Lea is located on the 2nd floor. It has 2 bedrooms, equipped kitchen, air conditioning, large terrace overlooking the sea. Parking for 1 car provided in the yard.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Tourist tax is included in the price. Reservations of apartments are made by paying an advance in the amount of 30% of the total contracted price to the bank account of the owner of the facility. The remaining agreed part of 70% is paid in cash upon arrival at the apartment. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit personal documents (identity card / passport) for inspection and for registration at the tourist office and the Police Department. Entering the apartment after 3 pm, and leaving the apartment until 10 am.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 300 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 70 m
  • Doctor: 400 m
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 2 km
  • Post office: 300 m
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 200 m
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Disco club: 2 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Jadro
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Gornja Rijeka, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Studio, August 2020
PRAISE!

We stayed in a studio apartment last 2020. Nice, clean, modern apartment. We were with the baby and we only have words of praise for the hosts. Kind, patient, unobtrusive. ready to help. Nearby is a bakery, shop, cafes, restaurants, everything you need. You will not make a mistake in this choice! Greetings to the hosts, and especially Mrs. Marina ... from Mihaela, Krunoslav and little Lukas!

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Elderly people, Tourist without car, Romantics, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Owner's reply
Thanks from ❤

Dear Mihaela and Krunoslav! Thank you very much for your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure for us to have such good guests, and especially the small and smiling Lukas, to whom we send a lot of kisses on this occasion 😘. When you can, come to us again. Greetings to all! Tony, Jasmine and Marina

Nova Gradiška, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Studio, June 2020
Friendly hosts, pleasant ambience

Very dear and kind hosts. Beautiful newly renovated studio apartment with a charming terrace in front overlooking the sea, the beach nearby. It has everything you need to recharge your batteries. Special thanks to the landlady Marina for her kindness and kindness. Satisfied Slavonians

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Families with children, Romantics, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Owner's reply
Satisfied Slavonians

Dear Tamara and Jurica, thank you from the bottom of my heart. See you! Greeting! Marina

Marina Rogović Jadro Advertising since 2016
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Italian,