Apartment MeliSelce - Kvarner

price from € 75 per night
Detailed description

Fully equipped apartment, with a gallery and a large terrace of 20 m2 full of flowers, partially covered canopy and large awning. You can stay on the terrace all day, which gives the feeling of space, as if you are in a house and not in an apartment. There is a table and two deck chairs on it. Beautiful sea view, with the most beautiful sunsets. On warm nights it is even possible to sleep on the terrace, we are equipped for this possibility. The apartment has a parking space in a secure parking lot protected by a ramp.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Arrival time from 2 pm to 8 pm, departure time from 8 am to 10 am. The amount of the advance payment is 20% of the total amount by remittance to the account of the landlord, the remaining 80% upon arrival in cash.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
In these specific conditions, until the end of the pandemic is declared, it is possible to return the advance payment in 100% amount 14 days before the booked date, or 50% in the time 7-14 days before the booked date. In case of cancellation within 7 days, refund is not possible.
Distances
  • Sea: 30 m
  • Beach: 30 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 50 m
  • Restaurant: 50 m
  • Doctor: 300 m
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 300 m
  • Post office: 300 m
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 300 m
  • Train station: 35 km
  • Airport: 15 km
  • Marina: 50 m
  • Sport activities: 50 m
  • National park: 50 km
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Extra offer
Pleasant home atmosphere (welcome drink, small library with books in Croatian and English, hair dryer, iron, mixer, dishwasher, and there are too many dishes ...)
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Meli
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Melita Ćapin Advertising since 2014
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian,