Apartments MojcaSelce - Kvarner

price from € 70 per night
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Good 3/5
Detailed description

Completely and modernly furnished apartments in a quiet area of ​​Selce with a beautiful view of the island of Krk and Kvarner. The facility is located 3 mins from the center that offers a variety of facilities: bank, post office, pharmacy, shops, bars, restaurants ... There is a large yard and parking area within the property. Pets are welcome. The BLUE apartment is located on the attic and offers all the comfort of the apartment. Kitchen appliances are available (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave ...). On the balcony there is a garden furniture and 2 deck chairs. The RED apartment is on the second floor and offers all the equipment to spend your vacation pleasantly. Kitchen appliances are available (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave ...), On the balcony there is a garden furniture and 2 deck chairs. SIVI apartment is located on the second floor, has a smaller kitchen with kitchen appliances for a pleasant stay (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave ...) and one room. On the balcony there is a garden furniture and 2 deck chairs.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Reservations of the apartments are made by paying the advance in the amount of 30% of the total contract price on the bank account of the owner of the facility. The remaining 70% contracted part is paid by cash upon arrival in the apartment. During a shorter stay of three days the price increases by 30%. Upon arrival, you must submit personal documents (passport / passport) to the tourist office and the PU. Arrival time in apartments is after 4:00 pm. The time of departure from the apartment is until 10:00. Pets are welcome because we are the dog owners, a German shepherd named Rex. For all further information, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone. Residence tax is included in the price
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
  • Sea: 300 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 200 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 100 m
  • Train station: 40 km
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Marina: 200 m
  • Sport activities: 200 m
  • Disco club: 2 km
  • Casino: 2 km
  • National park: 70 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
There is a small boat in our possession, with which we can retreat to some of the smaller, secluded beaches spreading around Selca and Novi Vinodolski or to a hidden bay on the island of Krk (up to 4 people). In that case, you have to take all the amenities for a pleasant stay on the beach (cool drink and food bags, umbrella ...) because there are no catering facilities in these locations. Return by appointment. The coastal road connecting Selce with Crikvenica, Dramalj and Jadran offers an ideal walks or family biking route as the height differences are minimal. If you come by bike, you can save it safely in our garage. Ideal are also routes for light morning jogging by the sea or a little harder trekking through the woods.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Mojca
Guest reviews
Good 3/5
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Linz, Austria
Disaster (1/5) Stayed in A4+1, July 2021

The lady greeted us nicely, but her man came out and started insulting us and saying "stupid Bosnians, here's a barbecue here so you can bake your kebabs", and he wanted to start a fight and call the police.

Recommended for : Tourist without car,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Stuttgart, Germany
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+1, August 2021

Mrs. Milena, a wonderful person who welcomed us kindly and pleasantly, the apartment is clean, tidy and modernly equipped. Everything you need for one vacation. Beach Nearly only 5 minutes we were greeted by the hosts so we were greeted warmly. I will be happy to come back here next summer.

Recommended for :
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Milena Saković Advertising since 2018
Croatian, English, German, Slovene, Polish, Russian,
More about the owner

Dear guests, It will be my great pleasure to welcome you to your home, to spend a pleasant holiday in our little village. During my travels, hiking and landing I have gained a lot of experience in the relationship of the host to the guest and vice versa, which helps me to use the experiences and make them even better for you and me. Sincerely yours Your host Mojca

Apartments Mojca listing has been viewed 71450 times since 21.06.2018.