Apartments JeličićSelce - Kvarner

price from € 50 per night
Guest ratings based on 7 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Fully equipped apartments with attached terraces and separate entrances are located in a private house in a quiet part of town. The price includes the use of air conditioning, Internet (Wi-Fi), satellite television (ANDROID TV) and parking spaces in the yard. In the garden with Mediterranean plants, there is an outdoor grill that is also available to guests. The distance from the beach is 2 minutes, and from the center of town 5 minutes. In the immediate vicinity there is a diving club and numerous recreational facilities.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Apartment reservations are made by paying an advance payment in the amount of 20% of the total price of the stay to the bank account of the owner of the facility, or by agreement. The remaining amount of 80% of the total price of the stay is paid in cash to the owner on the day of arrival. Upon arrival, guests are required to hand over their personal documents (identity card or passport) for registration at the tourist office. In July and August, for stays of less than 4 nights, prices are increased by 30%. Check-in to the apartments is after 1:00 p.m., and check-out by 10:00 a.m.
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Cancellation policy
Dear guests, you are welcome to our apartments even in these unusual circumstances. Please travel and behave conscientiously. We have adapted our reservation cancellation policy to the situation, so you can cancel 7 days before the reserved date of arrival, with a 100 percent refund of the advance payment. If you cancel within 7 days before the reserved arrival, we do not return the advance payment and keep the entire amount. These cancellation conditions are valid until the end of the pandemic is declared.
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 60 m
  • Pharmacy: 200 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 200 m
  • Train station: 40 km
  • Airport: 20 km
  • Marina: 40 km
  • Sport activities: 100 m
  • Disco club: 500 m
  • Casino: 3 km
  • National park: 50 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Each guest is greeted with a surprise gift.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Jeličić
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 7 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Mosbacg, Germany
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2, August 2016
Last minute

Everything worked as agreed. Maybe even better. Very beautiful beaches and all nearby. Very nice people here.

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Elderly people, Tourist without car,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Beregszász, Ukraine
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2, July 2015
The best apartment / Selce /

The third year in the same place on holiday, and we want to continue to spend our freedom here, we are very satisfied with everything, simply could not find a better one.

Recommended for : People looking for peace,
The review is translated from hungarian - Show original
Owner's reply
Apartment Jelicic

Dear friends. Thank you for this wonderful assessing stay with us. We hope and look forward to what will in the future be our guests. We're looking forward to seeing. best regard

Szederkény, Hungary
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2, July 2014
The best apartment in Selce

The location is good: bakery, center and beach are near to the apartment. The apartment is well equipped and clean. The owners are helpful. Thank you Ranka again for the good holiday.

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Elderly people, Families with children,
Owner's reply
Greetings from Selce

Dear Gabor, Thank you for your nice review. It was pleasure to be your host. Hope to see you next summer.

Show all reviews
Ranka Kovačević - Jeličić Advertising since 2013
Croatian, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Slovene,
Apartments Jeličić listing has been viewed 100763 times since 20.04.2013.