Apartments EjaZadar - Zadar region

price from € 38 per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Zadar and Zadar region region!
Detailed description

Completely and modernly equipped apartments in the tourist area of Zadar - Diklo. The facility is located 5 minutes walk to the beach. By car to the city center 5 minutes. The facility has a garden with greenery in which there is a parking lot and a grill. A1 and A3 have terraces overlooking the sea, while A2 has two balconies overlooking the garden.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
When booking, pay 30% in advance of the total amount, and the remaining 70% upon arrival.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Gas station: 400 m
  • Bus station: 900 m
  • Airport: 95 km
  • Marina: 700 m
  • Sport activities: 800 m
  • Disco club: 1 km
  • Casino: 600 m
  • National park: 8 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Eja
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Mirjana Sačić
Speaks:
Croatian, German, Italian, French,
More about the owner

We look forward to the arrival of each new guest, because each new acquaintance creates a new friendship. It will be our great pleasure to provide you with our cordial hospitality. Welcome, dear guests, to the apartments "Eja". Mirjana and Boris