Apartments Vila NedaZaostrog - Split region

price from € 40 per night
Detailed description

Our house is located in a quiet part of a small village on the Makarska Riviera, Zaostrog, ie on the promenade from Zaostrog to Data. On the hill is the first row from the sea, surrounded by Mediterranean plants - olives, pomegranates, figs, oranges, lemons, kiwi ... on our 6000m2 spacious land. Next to the house there is a tennis court available to our guests as well as parking in the shade. We have access to the house from the beach and from the main road (road Split-Dubrovnik). On the first floor there are three new, modernly furnished apartments with sea view, Peljesac peninsula, island Hvar, Zaostrog and mountain range Biokovo. Our apartments will provide you with a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere, which we will take care of as your hosts. Soothing greenery, family atmosphere, close to the beach (only about 30 m) and the possibility of walking and cycling along the beach and the surrounding hills make our Villa Neda an ideal place for your escape from everyday life. If you want to get to know the wider surroundings of Zaostrog more closely, we suggest that you fully surrender to the natural beauty and embark on the adventure of discovering the Cetina River, Neretva Delta, Bacin Lakes, Biokovo Nature Park, Kravica Waterfalls (BiH)… Also favorable geographical position makes Zaostrog an ideal starting point for day trips to Split and Dubrovnik - cities from UNESCO list, Mostar and Medjugorje, islands Hvar and Korcula as well as peninsula Peljesac.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
When booking, you pay an advance of 20% of the total price on our bank account and the remaining 80% on the day of your arrival. . The ideal time of arrival is after 2pm and departure until 10am.
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Cancellation policy
We definitely make a down payment if you are unable to reach the new virus situation ...
  • Sea: 30 m
  • Beach: 20 m
  • Downtown: 800 m
  • Groceries: 800 m
  • Restaurant: 30 m
  • Doctor: 1 km
  • Pharmacy: 6 km
  • Bank: 20 km
  • Post office: 800 m
  • Gas station: 6 km
  • Bus station: 800 m
  • Train station: 20 km
  • Airport: 125 km
  • Marina: 30 km
  • Sport activities: 10 m
  • Disco club: 6 km
  • Casino: 6 km
  • National park: 35 km
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Extra offer
Near the house there is a tennis court for our guests free of charge ... If you need a crib and a feeding seat, we also provide free of charge upon request ...
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Vila Neda
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Marina Barbarić Advertising since 2012
Croatian, English, German,
More about the owner


Apartments Vila Neda listing has been viewed 42415 times since 26.04.2020.