Villa TramontanaFažana - Istria

Detailed description

Spend a unique vacation with your family or friends in a newly built modern villa with a pool just a few minutes' walk from beautiful beaches. Refresh yourself in the wonderful private pool of 4x8m or simply rest in the shade drinking your favorite drink. In the yard, guests can use a table for table tennis, and guests will probably know how to enjoy the game. If you have bicycles, this is an ideal starting position for exploring with many bicycle paths, and the coastal promenade that leads to Fažana and Peroj is especially interesting. We wish you a pleasant stay and we are always nearby if you need anything.

  • Sleeps: 6 persons
  • Area: 150 m2
  • Garden: 520 m2
More information
Payment and terms
Guests can reserve accommodation by paying an advance payment of 20% of the rental price and the remaining 80% no later than 28 days before arrival. The arrival time is from 16.00 and in agreement with the owner, and the departure time is no later than 10.00. A damage deposit of 500 euros is required and is paid in cash upon arrival and is returned upon departure if no damage has been done.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Advance payments are made to guests who cancel their reservation due to an emergency with valid proof no later than 28 days before the start of using the service.
Distances
  • Sea: 500 m
  • Beach: 500 m
  • Downtown: 2 km
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 2 km
  • Pharmacy: 2 km
  • Bank: 5 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 5 km
  • Train station: 5 km
  • Airport: 7 km
  • Marina: 5 km
  • National park: 3 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Use of private pool 4x8m, outdoor table for table tennis, use of barbecue
Map view
Points of interest nearby Villa Tramontana
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Ljubica Teković
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian,
Villa Tramontana listing has been viewed 740 times since 09.06.2024.