Holiday House KresićKraljevica - Kvarner

Detailed description

This beautiful house is located in the hinterland of Kraljevica in a small and quiet place Križišće. Ideal if you want peace and privacy. The house is 165m2 in size and as such can accommodate up to 8 people. 3 bedrooms, 4 beds, 2, 5 bathrooms. Equipped kitchen and dining room. Living room with sofa bed. 3 smart tv, 3 air conditioners, safe, wifi. Tavern within the house with fireplace. Outside is a pool of 22m2 and a jacuzzi. . Fireplace-grill. Free parking. You are alone in the house and have complete privacy.

  • Sleeps: 8 persons
  • Area: 165 m2
  • Garden: 100 m2
More information
Payment and terms
Reservations are exclusively from Saturday to Saturday. To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to pay 30% in advance of the total amount to the account. The remaining 70% is paid upon arrival at the facility. In case of cancellation, the deposit is not refundable. We are sending a written booking confirmation. Guests are kindly requested to enclose personal documents upon arrival at the property. Check-in on Saturdays from 4 pm to 10 pm Check-out on Saturdays 07h-10h Pets are welcome (max 2) in agreement with the owner. Smoking is prohibited in the entire facility Guests are kindly requested to respect the house rules
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
To confirm the reservation of accommodation, an advance payment of 30% of the total price is paid. In case of cancellation, the deposit is not refundable. Exceptionally due to COVID-19, if it is not possible to come due to Covid, we will refund the advance in full.
Distances
  • Sea: 5 km
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 3 km
  • Pharmacy: 4 km
  • Bank: 4 km
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 3 km
  • Bus station: 200 m
  • Airport: 9 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
The crossroads is a crossroads for many explorations. Be sure to visit Crikvenica or Selce. The city of Rijeka or the island of Krk. Near the house, there is a lake Tribalj.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Holiday House Kresić
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Tamara Kresić
Speaks:
Croatian, English,