Apartment PetricRogoznica - Sibenik region

price from € 40 per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Rogoznica and Sibenik region region!
Detailed description

The apartment, in a quiet part of Rogoznica bay Lozica, located next to the sea. The apartment is fully equipped, air conditioned, with private parking. The balcony offers a breathtaking view of the islands and the open sea.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Reservation is confirmed by paying the advance payment of 25% of the total, and the remaining 75% to be paid upon arrival.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 10 m
  • Beach: 10 m
  • Downtown: 1 km
  • Groceries: 500 m
  • Restaurant: 10 m
  • Doctor: 1 km
  • Pharmacy: 700 m
  • Bank: 900 m
  • Post office: 1 km
  • Gas station: 7 km
  • Bus station: 1.5 km
  • Train station: 30 km
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Marina: 800 m
  • Sport activities: 500 m
  • Disco club: 900 m
  • Casino: 900 m
  • National park: 40 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
We can offer you and a boat (up to 6 m in length), bike rentals, boat trips, transportation to and from the airport ...
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Petric
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Stjepan Petric Advertising since 2013
Speaks:
Croatian, English,