Apartments MihociRogoznica - Sibenik region

price from € 35 per night
Guest ratings based on 7 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

If you want to rest in peace and quiet this is the place for you. The facility is located in a quiet part of Rogoznica, near the pine forest, surrounded by nature. The terrace offers a breathtaking view of the entire bay of Rogoznica and in the morning you can enjoy the beautiful sunrises. The nearest beach (gravel and concrete) is located about 3 minutes from the apartment. To the town center are within a ten minute walk and the Marina Frapa. Rogoznica is rich in natural and cultural beauties such as saltwater lake Dragon's Eye, Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into heaven, Our Lady of the Chapel on Cape Garden, etc. All the charm of the place can be visited by walking promenades which Rogoznica abundant. The apartments are equipped with all necessary furniture and appliances. Particular attention is paid to neatness and cleanliness so that you will welcome apartments impeccably neat, clean and disinfected. Welcome!

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Reservations are made by email or phone. After the advance payment to the bank account booking is accepted and then you will get more information and reservation confirmation. Payment: - Deposit in the amount of 25% of the total price of the apartment when occupied, - The remaining 75% is payable upon arrival in cash or before arrival at the apartment you can make a payment to our bank account. The deposit is to be paid directly to the owner's account and payment information you send to your email when booking. Arriving at the apartment is possible from 14:00 and departure at 10:00. Payment of additional content directly pay the service providers about the method of payment we will let you know.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 1 km
  • Groceries: 800 m
  • Restaurant: 800 m
  • Doctor: 1.3 km
  • Pharmacy: 1.2 km
  • Bank: 800 m
  • Post office: 1.3 km
  • Gas station: 7 km
  • Bus station: 600 m
  • Train station: 45 km
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Marina: 1.5 km
  • Sport activities: 1.5 km
  • Disco club: 7 km
  • Casino: 1.5 km
  • National park: 40 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
The rent price includes: tourist tax, parking, air conditioning, Wi-fi, satellite, garden grill, a welcome drink and suitable gift upon departure. Guests negotiated can use a washing machine Your friendly hosts are totally committed to the guests and you can arrange a shuttle from the airport to the apartment and back, trips to national parks Krka, Kornati and Paklenica boat or minibus, tour the beautiful old towns (Sibenik, Zadar, Trogir, Split, Knin) visit the farm, buy local olive oil, wine and other Dalmatian specialties, rent a boat, motorcycle, bicycle, fishing, etc. Tell us as soon as your interest and we will prepare an offer for you and the time you offer to accept.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Mihoci
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 7 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Łódź, Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4+2, July 2021
Wonderful place !

Perfect apartment for a family! Well-equipped kitchen - perfect for preparing any meal, large terrace with a beautiful view. Everything as described and photos, nice and quiet neighborhood near a diverse beach where everyone will find a place for themselves. The hosts were extremely nice and extremely helpful, I recommend it heartily!

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Families with children, Romantics, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Warszawa , Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Mihoci, September 2018
I would recommend!

Great, a wonderful place with a beautiful view, close to the beach! The beach is ideal for children! Wonderful owners, extremely nice, helpful! We are happy that we could meet them and spend our first holidays there with our son.

Recommended for : Active holidays, Nightlife, People looking for peace, Elderly people, Families with children, Tourist without car, Romantics, Disabled people, People with pets, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Tallinn, Estonia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Apartments Mihoci, August 2015
Like a dream

This holiday home was for our family of 5 persons like a dream. The place was new and clean, hosts were friendly. We had enough room for everyone. We enjoyed the magnificent view from balcony over the sea. The apartment is located up the hill in a quiet place. Bars, restaurants and shops are in a walking distance (30 minutes). The most important - sea is with clean water and warm.

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Families with children, Romantics,
Show all reviews
Đurđica Mihoci Advertising since 2015
Speaks:
Croatian, English,