Apartments Eluize Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik region

price from € per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Dubrovnik and Dubrovnik region region!
Detailed description

Located on the green peninsula of Lapad, close to a variety of facilities and beaches for your vacation filled with fun and activities or pure hedonism. The extraordinary location of the newly built apartments is a guarantee for a vacation that will be remembered for a lifetime. Only 10 minutes drive from the historic center of Dubrovnik (UNESCO World Heritage) and only 5 minutes walk to the beach, whether you are alone, with friends or family, you will find your ideal accommodation.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Tourist tax is included in the price. In order for your reservation to be secured, it is necessary to pay 20% of the full price in advance as a deposit directly to the owner of the accommodation, and the remaining 80% upon arrival at the accommodation unit. CHECK IN: until 11:00 CHECK OUT: from 15:00 Methods of payment: Cash (on arrival) Bank transfer (internet banking) credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard ...)
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 400 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 400 m
  • Doctor: 20 km
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post office: 100 m
  • Gas station: 600 m
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Train station: 3 km
  • Airport: 25 km
  • Marina: 3 km
  • Sport activities: 200 m
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Eluize
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Franka Falkoni
Croatian, English, German, Italian, Russian,